Monday 19 March 2012

i saw this and i laughed

i saw this on my sister's youtube account..it was a video of their christmas celebration.

this video consists primarily of my very robust (and heavy) two year old niece, Dominique. she is an active ball of energy and i do not know how the parents (my brother and sis-in-law) can lift her without breaking their back..






there was a time,we were worried that Dominique was underweight. that sure aint a problem now. she sure has my side of the family's genes.

i hope she will not end up too big though because i worry for her health.

i love her so much. can u tell?


8 comments:

Aileen said...

She is so cute and pretty! She looks like little Ana! So adorable! Lami kaau i-hug! I want to meet her!

konsuy said...

ka cute nalang gyud ni mika. i watched the video like 5 times kay lami kaayo siya gakson.

Unknown said...

I understand your concern. My niece was like that and they always said that's her nature but I am alarmed at her weight at her age. You've seen her picture in my blog. Your niece is still young, am sure in time the parents will do something.

Liza said...

Perte mu-kiay ning bataa! Hahaha!!! So cute! Lingawa ani uy!

kookooforcocopuffs said...

She is so cute and pretty! She looks like little Ana! So adorable! Lami kaau i-hug! I want to meet her!

*

thank you,Ai;-) im sure you will meet her one day;-) di gyud na malalis;-)

kookooforcocopuffs said...

ka cute nalang gyud ni mika. i watched the video like 5 times kay lami kaayo siya gakson.

**
haha,hi chi;-) thanks nga nalingaw pud ka;-) i laughed when i saw this..

kookooforcocopuffs said...

I understand your concern. My niece was like that and they always said that's her nature but I am alarmed at her weight at her age. You've seen her picture in my blog. Your niece is still young, am sure in time the parents will do something.

**

hi Ate Lou..yes, i think most of us adults who are experiencing the consequences of illness are worried about health problems in the young..i wouldnt be exercising like i do now if i wasnt worried about my health..im sure my brother will--he is the only one in the family who is into fitness and exercise,and he ended up with a baby like Dominique who is like me ,a heavyweight,haha;-)

kookooforcocopuffs said...

Perte mu-kiay ning bataa! Hahaha!!! So cute! Lingawa ani uy!

**

perti nakong agik-ik sa imong comment,Liz;-) thanks,Liz;-)