Tuesday 28 February 2012

you can tell..

if a woman has not much going on in her life if all that she posts in her blog are vanity photos of herself:


and somehow thats true.

there is really not much going on.

except:

a) work --although the stuff are interesting for a read, but because of confidentiality clauses i am not allowed to write about it. and keeping the story as unindentifiable is not as interesting because the names are part of the fun.

b) adrian and chelo saga- yes, anymore on this blog is puke-inducing.

c) healthy lifestyle- thus the vanity photos. which brings back to the main gist of this blog.


here are some photos which i hope you'll excuse because this blog will be my gauge on how far i've come with losing the poundage..


the photos before the pub night:









**


and on Saturday night recently, i went to a colleague's leaving party and a birthday of one of our colleagues who also was her housemate. it was a fun night, but sadly i wasnt able to take photos in the party. i was busy making new friends and acquaintances.


so i came home at 2 am, Adrian also just came home from his night out with his buddies in the library centre. he said i looked nice, which prompted me to take photos of myself.


i was barefoot, so i grabbed the shoes nearest me:



ok, not yet ready here..



Adrian said, "you wore different shoes when u came in..wear them in the photos"..he is learning how to direct me, bless.



**



oh the vanity.


**

my healthy lifestyle is indeed keeping up because i watch these photos and it reminds me to keep going. it inspires me that the hardwork i am putting in are getting results.

happy 5th month, healthy lifestyle (feb 27). here's to more months/years of living healthy (ier) ;-)

8 comments:

test said...

rawrrrrrr!!!!

Aileen said...

You are looking fab, Chel! If I get to be as small as you, I'd post loads of pictures of myself, too! You are inspiring! And I admire your discipline! Post more photos! :)

kookooforcocopuffs said...

Rose: not even close..not just yet;-)

kookooforcocopuffs said...

You are looking fab, Chel! If I get to be as small as you, I'd post loads of pictures of myself, too! You are inspiring! And I admire your discipline! Post more photos! :)

**

Ai, im not small yet oi,hahaha..tambok gihapon but such a difference from my previous body weight..;-) i am not as dedicated as i sound..i have to post photos,and give one liners to inspire myself to keep going, coz if not,id be giving it up any minute soon;-)

Liza said...

You are FABULOUS!!! You are rockin' on those skinny jeans, Chel! Way to go!

kookooforcocopuffs said...

You are FABULOUS!!! You are rockin' on those skinny jeans, Chel! Way to go!

**

Lz,hahaha, do u know,i rarely have anything to wear that fits nicely? either too loose,or looking askew kay dili na nako size;-) its a great feeling..it makes me want to keep going on and on..thank you Liz for the cheers;-)

konsuy said...

suya ko sa skinny jeans. pretty kaayo ka.

kookooforcocopuffs said...

suya ko sa skinny jeans. pretty kaayo ka.

**

chi, naning intawn kaayo diri..i needed to get my groove back;-) how are you doing with yours?