Wednesday 9 November 2011

dimsum satisfaction

one of our new finds in soho area.

we have our usual favourites but it was a saturday where London seem to have grown thrice in tourist population,so we decided to try their dimsum.

at Leong's Legend


**


waiting for our number 11 red bus;-)



the date and i;-)



8 meat dumpling..;-) (adrian had a plateful each)




2 orders of prawn and chive dumpling...and pork shiu bun



pork belly wrap;-)




the lady in question



the prawn siomai (Adrian and i had one plateful each: our fave).. and Leong's braised belly (just like my Mama's humba, i swear im going back for this)



Adrian's special fried rice;-)



my egg fried rice;-)



King prawn steamed in oyster sauce






we were there just half past 1pm..lesser people, and not too embarassing to take pics



the restaurant;-) (whoever is coming to visit me in the UK should remind me to take them there)

**

after a hearty lunch, we did some shopping in Oxford street, and ended up in Selfridges..
we headed home around 7 pm;-)


at night, on the way home..

*

truly, the lunch was worth the day;-)


8 comments:

Mommy Blogs said...

what a feast! kalami! you look great chel! norfolk loves you back! =)

konsuy said...

i swear nakapanug-ab ko sa ka lami sa choices of the food on the photos. siomai and fried rice, humba and prawns. lipitor ra ang katapat.

Aileen said...

You are beautiful, Chel. And you look so peaceful. :)

This entry makes me want to go home to Cebu and eat all the dimsum my (big) belly could take! :P

Unknown said...

That was a feast! And to top it all you had rice. What a great lunch.

Souldeelight said...

Hi beautiful, i know i haven't been here in awhile. And let me just say 2 things. First, I am LOVING the blog design. It speaks of home to me.

Second... nagkagwapa jud ka cheloi. enough said.

<3

Souldeelight said...

Hi beautiful, i know i haven't been here in awhile. And let me just say 2 things. First, I am LOVING the blog design. It speaks of home to me.

Second... nagkagwapa jud ka cheloi. enough said.

<3

Liza said...

Abi ko Peking Duck tong belly wrap. Everything looks good, Chel! I love dimsum. It's the husband's favorite too! Mura'g naluya lagi ka sa last photo. Sobrahan ka busog? Hehe...j/k!

Patricia said...

oh my gosh, i'm drooling over my keyboard! kalamiiiii! it's the way you take pictures that makes the food look like it's right there in front of me. =)