Tuesday 11 October 2011

right now

..my mind is brimming with alot of stories to share, and a lot of photographs to take (and to share)..

...chicken passata is cooking over the hob, while Adrian is watching the news, and im getting excited typing my life away hurriedly while thinking of checking whether the newly installed roller-blinds at the upstairs bathroom works fine.

..fawns (baby deers), partridges and rabbits are hopping in our garden.

..im just glad im alive and healthy...

i miss you, blog.

i miss writing down and documenting the little reflections of my life.

how has life been to you?xx




**




photo taken from the upstairs landing this morning at 7am.

the peace and beauty of this village is priceless. i feel like im on holiday everyday..;-)

6 comments:

konsuy said...

you are so blessed. glad you are back blogging. yay!

Unknown said...

Wow, I could live with that everyday!

Mommy Blogs said...

Yey! Update!!! Just when I was about to DM you. I wish I can hear your stories pretty soon. Skype maybe? Or our loooong phone chats?! Miss you!

kookooforcocopuffs said...

you are so blessed. glad you are back blogging. yay!

**

thanks,chichi..i am so blessed..i feel like my luck has started to change for the better at the turn of the year;-) ..but not without sacrifices..i had to give up going home this year..but its for the better in the long run ;-) how are you,chi? *HUGS*

kookooforcocopuffs said...

Wow, I could live with that everyday!


***

Ate Lou, i know you'd love it here;-) *hugs* miss you,ate..how are you?;-)

kookooforcocopuffs said...

Yey! Update!!! Just when I was about to DM you. I wish I can hear your stories pretty soon. Skype maybe? Or our loooong phone chats?! Miss you!

***

hi T;-) we should arrange skype..i was so sick the last few wweeks, im so tired when i get home..now, im back to having to help rearrange the house and doing chores when i get back from work..but at the same time enjoying our new life;-) we should chat soon;-)xx