Sunday 25 September 2011

birthday 'thank you' post

i am another year older.

apart from another birthday it is the start of a new job in a new place,so it will be a crazy day for me, as i am moving a different county, a new job, and staying in a hotel for a whole week.

just in case i am unable to due to the crazy schedule, i would write this now and say my birthday 'thank you's' for the lovely messages over at Facebook/Twitter/Skype/Multiply/private messages


**
i had great laugh reading a birthday blog dedicated to me from my family.


here is the blog


some photos that made me feel the love..judging from the photos you would think that our family has some screws missing..(yes,they are really like that in person, wacky and 'kengkoy').



even the little girl has the same personality,hahaha;-)



my super 'game' mama;-)





my cousin by blood,but my sister in love;-)





my sister Mayel,and niece Dominique



B1

and B2





i know, they're all weird..but lovely..and i love them to bits..

theyre very creative on sending their love to me every birthday..last year was a video..this year was mugshot messages..i wonder what's for next year??



**

my birthday started early. on saturday my friends gathered online for skype and wished me a happy birthday.





they sang for me too.


and had a birthday cake for me (and candle too).




they are my friends since we were teenagers ..we missed one of our barkada, but we knew she was in the middle of vacationing in Seattle ;-)

**

on saturday i also received a wonderful birthday loot from bestfriend, Kharla.




i still am trying to get over receiving kropek over the mail..one of my long-time misses.


wonderful lovely messages from auntie/uncle and cousins...and lovely handwritten message from Simone (my goddaughter and niece)..




and some tear-enducing message from kharla..



**


and some nice time with Ana and Dominique today;-)






**

i thank the Lord each day for such wonderful amazing people that surround me..;-)

thank you too for dropping by this space and leaving some lovely thoughts,too;-)xxx



12 comments:

inJiNuous said...

chel!!! happy birthday! i'm wishing you all the best the best in life (happiness, health, wealth, and so forth)!

ps nayabo ko sa pics sa imong mga brothers! hahaha! winner! :)

kookooforcocopuffs said...

LOL,Jane, hahaha, ingon ana gyud na sila;-) everytime magkuyog mi, puro binuang..

thanks,Jane..i welcome your wishes with open heart and a happy face, because feel kaayo nako..and of course i need those wishes to come true, esp the 'wealth' one,hahaha;-) thank you,Jinjin!!!xxxx *kiss ko sa duha..i hope both of them are feeling better na*

trinity said...

Yes loved gyud ka :D

Patricia said...

your brothers are so funny! and whose idea was that to hold messages? it's brilliant! love love love! =)

chelo, you are LOVED by everyone whose lives you touch.

Aileen said...

My favorite things (everything Kharla sent you)! Haha.

You are super loved, Chel! :)

Seeing Mama's picture here makes me miss her MORE!

Happy birthday once again, Chel! I'm glad my birthday text got to you on time. (I just resurrected from the dead. LOL.)

I will always be grateful to have you in my life. :)

Aileen said...

PS. Cute kaayo si Tito Aga and si Jojo. LOL. And little girl Mika is so adorable! I heart her. :)

Happy birthday again, Chel! Blessings, love, and more love! :)

Liza said...

You are so loved, indeed! Ka-cute sad sa imong family uy! Very creative. Nalingaw ko pag-ayo. Regards unya ko ni B1/B2! Hahahaha!

WOW--Besuto prawn crackers??? I super miss that!!! Whuaaaa!

Happy Birthday again, Chel! Best wishes to you for all the "beginnings" you are going through right now! :-)

kookooforcocopuffs said...

My favorite things (everything Kharla sent you)! Haha.

You are super loved, Chel! :)

Seeing Mama's picture here makes me miss her MORE!

Happy birthday once again, Chel! I'm glad my birthday text got to you on time. (I just resurrected from the dead. LOL.)

I will always be grateful to have you in my life. :)

**
HI Ai!!! nalingaw gyud ko's imong 'resurrected from the dead',hahaha, unsa ka,zombie?

thanks,ai,i am loved, and i know,i am grateful for that gyud..im sure Mama would love to cook for you again and have you;-)

Kharla is my fairy pakage-mother;-) she sends me all sorts of yummy home goodness and other stuff substantial for my soul's survival,haha;-) *HUGS*

kookooforcocopuffs said...

PS. Cute kaayo si Tito Aga and si Jojo. LOL. And little girl Mika is so adorable! I heart her. :)

Happy birthday again, Chel! Blessings, love, and more love! :)

***

hahaha, naay giliwatan si Mika..si Jojo, medyo naa na siyay slight, si Tito Aga, sadly, his condition is non reversible,hahaha, mga naa na silay weirdness;-) murag si Mika naliwat gyud sa amoa;-)

thank you for your blessings...i heartily welcome it;-) thank you most esp for the love;-)

kookooforcocopuffs said...

You are so loved, indeed! Ka-cute sad sa imong family uy! Very creative. Nalingaw ko pag-ayo. Regards unya ko ni B1/B2! Hahahaha!

WOW--Besuto prawn crackers??? I super miss that!!! Whuaaaa!

Happy Birthday again, Chel! Best wishes to you for all the "beginnings" you are going through right now! :-)

***

Hhahaaha,si B1 ug si B2 sounds like mascots noh?

i love these prawn crackers,Liz!!! they are so nice with suka;-)

ohhhh thank you sooo much,Liz...;-) i welcome that with a big heart;-)xxx

kookooforcocopuffs said...

your brothers are so funny! and whose idea was that to hold messages? it's brilliant! love love love! =)

chelo, you are LOVED by everyone whose lives you touch.

**

hi Patricia, it was Ana's idea who is the director of all that,haha..they sent me a video last year, and this year it was this..they really need to put their thinking caps on for next year,LOL...thanks,Pat..

awww, thanks,Patricia, these people have no choice to love me, because they know since from the very beginning..but believe me, when i say, sometimes, i feel i do not deserve the love..u guys are just simply awesome..;-)

kookooforcocopuffs said...

Yes loved gyud ka :D

****

FIlayyyyy!!!!! now i see you, now i dont!! I MISS YOU!!! ;-)