Thursday 30 June 2011

one afternoon in NatGeo cafe

browsing for maps. Adrian and i want to get a world map that can cover an entire wall.

(ps. backlog photos)



National Geographic classic souvenirs
*



kind and dependable. that's his name
*


the National Geographic cafe's ceiling has some hanging lamps from different countries
*



it was a rain-sun-rain-sun kind of afternoon
**



after this was a dinner date at one of our cheap chinese buffet haunts.. sometimes, the need for MSG is too much,i have to have them,hehe.

(no photos of the chinese buffet though...grease was better without the sequel, *wink*)



2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's my dream too. Use a map of the world as art in one wall and if I get lucky, I will just throw a dart and I will fly to wherever it lands.

kookooforcocopuffs said...

That's my dream too. Use a map of the world as art in one wall and if I get lucky, I will just throw a dart and I will fly to wherever it lands.


**

im planning to redo Adrian's study and instead of redoing the pale blue colour which still looks ok, id rather cover it with a ginormous map;-)