Thursday 19 May 2011

oh the irony

after writing about my food addiction,and that it is hard battling this weight, the least you expect is me,to be writing about this entry.

its my diversion to my busy student brain, to allude to the goodies i have succumbed to the last few weeks,and because i have been weak.


i dont know why, ive been craving for really good burgers ever since i started my thesis (no there's no 'burger' in my paper,haha). not the macdonalds kind. yummy tasty steak burgers.

we went to richoux,down st.johns high street one day, and gave in to carnal needs (char!).


**

tasty juicy gourmet burger...


my kryptonite..calamares and burger and fries.



**
you must be thinking, "enough already, get a grip".

yes,i am a human car crash. no self pity in that admission. just sadness.

pure sadness that i am one big mess.

how about you? what have you been craving lately?


14 comments:

konsuy said...

i am now on my lunch break and guess what? nangita ko ug burger. hehehe. makatakod ang addiction chelly. don't stop. post pa more food. i will crave with you. hahaha

kookooforcocopuffs said...

@chichi: HAHAHAHA!!! mabuang ko nimo,Chi..you just made me laugh so hard..ang unang hungit akoa;-)

Liza said...

I am craving for Calamares after seeing your last photo. Nah, unsaon nalang! LOL

Mommy Blogs said...

maglaway man sad ta! ako maski unsa hehehe! mas lami ikaon karong di na nuon ko buntis.

Shutterfairy said...

gi gutom ko..

kookooforcocopuffs said...

I am craving for Calamares after seeing your last photo. Nah, unsaon nalang! LOL

**

parehas gyud ta Liz.. i love claamares gyud..sorry, na takdan na nuon tika ug weid cravings,hahaha;-)

kookooforcocopuffs said...

maglaway man sad ta! ako maski unsa hehehe! mas lami ikaon karong di na nuon ko buntis.

**
sus,T, dapat pagustuhan gyud..i didnt know ma mess up diay ang atong tastebuds if we get pregnant no? na hala, now is your chance to fulfill those tasty cravings;-)

kookooforcocopuffs said...

gi gutom ko..

**
hahaha, maayo ka Mai, coz you have great restaurants at your doorstep..and you ave every right to eat, coz you have the discipline to burn it after..something inspirational;-)

Patricia said...

omg, you are making me hungry! i love anything deep fried! those calameres and french fries are getting to me!!!

Patricia said...

and that burger, oh my!

kookooforcocopuffs said...

omg, you are making me hungry! i love anything deep fried! those calameres and french fries are getting to me!!!

**

hahaha, its one of those times that we have to give in..why is it that the most bawal are the tastiest??

kookooforcocopuffs said...

and that burger, oh my!

**

ikaw pud, you keep putting things in your site, mga sinfully delicious treats..bad influence gyud ta to each other..hahaha;-)

Patricia said...

you are so right! why can't them make broiled brussel sprouts taste like deep-fried potato wedges, for example?! =)

p.s. my blog already has a new address chel, it's www.worksofheartbypat.com now. pls update your links ha? thanks!=)

kookooforcocopuffs said...

@Patricia; hi Pat, true..anything fried is yummy gyud,hahaha;-) ive updated it na!!!;-)