Thursday 24 March 2011

public service announcement from my heart



**

dearest friends who are mums or who are interested to do something unique this summer: here is something i'm doing for my sister. helping her for her internship as public relations for Arts Magnate to spread this announcement.
**
Hey friends Active on FaceBook and/or have
Vast Networks & Friends, especially in Cebu,

I hope you're all having a great week! We're
offering some really fun and valuable
workshops this Summer 2011 — for Children and Adults!

it a Summer to Remember !!!

...…for you, your family, friends, colleagues
and networks!
For more information please visit/like our FB page:

(Only 20 seats per class, so sign up now!)
**
If i was in Cebu right now , id definitely join;-)
or have my child join. besides, Arts Magnate is
reknowned for their great teaching techniques
and teachers. (and of course,their wonderful
interns, ehem ehem, bangka,Kai ha!,LOL).
Also,spearheaded by the aspirational Padma
Mangharam Siap, how exciting does this get?
Call Arts Magnate at 32- 511 8594 or 32- 268
4948


***



their poster on their FB site;-)

13 comments:

konsuy said...

Insoy started his toddler year schooling at Arts Magnate. I would love to spread the news sa FB. Padma used to be my drama class teacher sa STC. =)
(i doubt if she will still remember me, it was too long ago)

Salamat for sharing. (it brought a lot of memories back)

kookooforcocopuffs said...

Chi, i always remember,my mom wanted me to join a summer course by Padma..but we couldnt afford then..

Chi,you know, you are who you are, because you went to wonderful schools and had great mentors..and your parents and grandparents are awesome achievers,too;-) im proud, i know you..

thanks for spreading the word,chi..i really believe in this..I want to join a summer class;-) but im sooo far;-(

Shutterfairy said...

got this one Chel thru email... marcus went to arts magnate when he was this little..heheh.

Patricia said...

oh, how i wish we'd be in cebu by then! vito would totally love that. good luck to ana!

Candelaria said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Candelaria said...

thank you so much ate. This means a lot to me...


as in nawani ko, exciting kaau ang internship hehehe

love you te..ty

kookooforcocopuffs said...

got this one Chel thru email... marcus went to arts magnate when he was this little..heheh.

**

i think they really are grabbing the summer business opps..mao ba mai, Marcus went to Arts Magnate? i remember it was quite an expensive school;-)

kookooforcocopuffs said...

oh, how i wish we'd be in cebu by then! vito would totally love that. good luck to ana!

**

thanks,Patricia.Ana's an intern there this summer..sounds like she is enjoying so far..I would too..i want to join the drama workshop,haha;-)

kookooforcocopuffs said...

thank you so much ate. This means a lot to me...


as in nawani ko, exciting kaau ang internship hehehe

love you te..ty

**

im glad youre enjoying your internship..hope you;ll do well there..

love you more;-)

Liza said...

Ka-nice ani uy! I spend a great deal of my childhood summer in art workshops in Bohol. If I were in Cebu, I'd definitely go to this! Will tell my friends back home about this.

kookooforcocopuffs said...

Ka-nice ani uy! I spend a great deal of my childhood summer in art workshops in Bohol. If I were in Cebu, I'd definitely go to this! Will tell my friends back home about this.

**
me too Liz, every summer, either were doing dancing or dramatics or unsa ba,haha..but when my father got ill,we had to stop..
thanks Liz..tell them coz its really good for the kids..;-)theyll realy make use of it;-)

Mimi said...

i'd really love to! arts magnate is really known for that. BUT i'm bringing the kids to my remote hometown in Surigao because i want them to experience a "probinsyatic" summer and we're already leaving on April 2 pohon pohon.

but i told my friends about this. gi-tag man ko ni Ana sa FB.

kookooforcocopuffs said...

'd really love to! arts magnate is really known for that. BUT i'm bringing the kids to my remote hometown in Surigao because i want them to experience a "probinsyatic" summer and we're already leaving on April 2 pohon pohon.

but i told my friends about this. gi-tag man ko ni Ana sa FB.

**

mas nice na nga experience mims, to go home to yourhometown..one of my best memories is going to my grandma's province..thanks for supporting this mims;-)