Friday 4 February 2011

i promise

dear love ones, family, and (true) friends,


i promise to blog once this crazy hellish schedule is over.

or when i could snatch one night,when i don't feel too tired,and have leeway to do a blog instead of adding meaty chunks into my thesis.



**

and as per last blog entry, i did go out and enjoyed myself. some pics to prove how much i did..



{with friends Cherie and Dawn}





{no pics with the birthday girl Yvonne but she was sat so far from me. but we did have a good chinwag after..and yes, a solo pic to show off a nice necklace i just remembered i had, given to me by a talented friend,Leah of Pa'Guapa accessories, who is making waves now in Dubai for her artistic designs..}


i enjoyed that night, and i felt ok immediately. gone are the panic attacks and slobbiness to go out.

wonderful meet-up with my girls. just what the doctor ordered.

4 comments:

konsuy said...

ana ba. ayaw guol guol.

Aileen said...

I just want to say, you look absolutely fab and beautiful! :)

kookooforcocopuffs said...

ana ba. ayaw guol guol.

**

dukol nalang kulang:-)

kookooforcocopuffs said...

I just want to say, you look absolutely fab and beautiful! :)

**

waaahhh, thanks Ai..you are biased..:-)