Monday 8 November 2010

the last few days according to my phone






(Top: L-R)

*beach afternoon, eating rossi's ice cream celebrating a morning volunteering (teaching music and dance for Mencap: a charity association that cares for the mentally handicapped)

*package from bestie Kharla, who never forgets to send my philippine products . no occasion. just because she's that thoughtful.

*a dinner for Thilak who just got back from the US and decided to come back and live in the UK. he said he wasnt enjoying his life in the US as he was working too much. as he is a married man, he needs to have the balance, so he's back in the UK.

*cheese and wine. still for Thilak's dinner.


(Bottom;L-R)

*on the way to church yesterday, Big Ben

*London eye

*that photo is for my brother, Roi..I love the St.Casimir's church. It was international mass at Westminster Cathedral yesterday. different countries were part of the mass.

*and since November is month of the souls, i asked for mass to be said for the following souls..my papa, my uncle Bongbong/mom's brother, Adrian's parents, my uncle Bebot/mom's brother, Mimi's dad and my uncle Diko..



**

just finished downloading some printable puzzles and quizzes from the internet which i needed for my coffee club tomorrow. and while waiting to print them, i could not stop my urge to blog and read blogs.

oh well, some people are beyond rehab,haha. addict!

goodnight. dont let the bed bugs bite.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well we've met a lot of friends through blogs and we all certainly want to check what's going on with their lives everyday. I never thought I would love it too. Have a great day! Keep on blogging.

kookooforcocopuffs said...

Keep on blogging.

***

thanks ate lou=) you too, keep writing=) i love reading what went on recently with you=)