Thursday 25 November 2010

...

i want to write a very long post. one that has so many words, so little spaces, a few pauses and hardly any breaths in between.

i do have a nice story to tell. well,a nice one for me and for my old age (hehe, tough luck on that!). something to re-read to myself. something that i can say i'm proud i've done (theres not much to say of that in my life anyway).

but, my energy is just nowhere to be seen. in fact, i just woke up in the couch, and adrian telling me to transfer to our bed (i fell asleep in the middle of the tv programme we were watching).

but i had a small window of opportunity,where there's silence from the telly mumbling about the news, and adrian tucked nicely in bed.

unfortunately, the energy isnt enough to get the story out there. im still (physically) exhausted, and my energy waning. but here, in my gut, i still have the need, that longing to blog, and i love that. i cant just pass that, can i?

so, in the effort to write something out of nothing, here's the attempt.

id leave the juicy details with me for now.

for the meantime, hug the ones you have in your life right now. they're precious.


***





Burj Khalifa in Dubai. this photo has stories attached too:-)

7 comments:

konsuy said...

you need to write a book now. that's your destiny calling. hugs chel. your blogs and photo is in a way therapy for me. as well as inspiration.

konsuy said...

in fact i did hug someone today. i did hug myself. hehehe.

kookooforcocopuffs said...

hi chi=) books are for writers..im not (obviously)..but for sure, i do count myself as an addicted blogger.
aw thanks chi, youre so kind to me, God will repay all the nice things you do for me, because i cant no matter how hard i try. you are quite inspirational yourself=)

kookooforcocopuffs said...

let me hug you chi=) i am a hugger of people..but only to those i like and comfy with=)

heartsthoughts said...

if im there chel, id give u a hug.

and another one for u, chi.

i miss u both =)

kookooforcocopuffs said...

i would gladly take that hug..i super miss you Karl..my dearest best friend=)

konsuy said...

kharla, tight hugs. balik na suroy diri. miss talking and eating with you. =) picture taking pud.