Monday 17 February 2014

hello, stranger.


lately, i have been drawing inspiration from others. from the most profilic of bloggers amongst my friends and some popular ones who do not know me from adam.

but nothing has kicked me to get off my bottom to write and update this neglected space. because everytime i draw inspiration, i erase back what i have written because it did not feel right. 

i read my blog, and heard myself again. somehow, i was inspired to write again. (albeit a short one like this)

maybe, i have not listened to my own thoughts for so long that i have forgotten how i sound like anymore. and when i recognized myself from my blogs, and laughed at my own mistakes, and my unperfect grammar, and chaotic writing, i relished the person that i recognised. i actually miss her.

im glad to be able to inspire me this time.


here's to trying to live in here again.






8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chelo! So wonderful to see you here again.

I heard you and A were in Manila same time I was there. So sad we didn't meet.

Miss you! Hugs!!!!

Aileen said...

Yes! A blog entry! I miss reading you!

kookooforcocopuffs said...

tita wi!!!

it was heartbreaking that not only were we in one counry at the same time, we were also in one city, yet we couldnt see one another. I did tell Ai, to please tell you we were in Sofitel if you feel like popping by but she said you guys were so busy and tired,too.

I miss you.. I know, one day, some day, we will be meeting up..somewhere.

kookooforcocopuffs said...

Ai, thank you for always encouraging me to blog.

You are my blog inspiration. However, i can never write like you do.

So happy to be welcomed back by no less than YOU. I miss you.

Anonymous said...

hello there!!! :D was nice to see you on my blog feed!! please please keep on writing

Anonymous said...


Chel, after the mission, we went straight to the condo and cleaned up then off to dagupan. we had a family dinner that night.

anyway, i hope one day soon, london here i come!!! :)

keep writing!

hugs!

kookooforcocopuffs said...

@singingsiren:

hi fil! thanks for being so welcoming! I shall try my best.. i am trying my very best to blog at least once a week. ;-) thanks, fil <3

kookooforcocopuffs said...

@wsalg818:

tita wi i know,it was such a hectic day ;-) dont worry, God has a plan where we next should meet <3