Wednesday 22 May 2013

blessings

i started to open this blog, a minute just before i was heading for bed.

the angel took the words out of me, and i am left with nothing to say.

so let me greet you with these flowers instead.





i hope your coming days/weeks are as exciting, if not, much more wonderful and exhilirating than mine.


***

on Friday, the 24th, is my sister Ana's birthday. i miss celebrating her birthday with her. one day, someday.

on Saturday, i am photographing a wedding for a couple who decided to tie the knot after x number of years of being together and having had children together.

on Sunday, I am meeting my mama at the airport...and the rest of the weeks/months will just be catching up with her and hopefully be able to pamper her more.

***

have a lovely night/morning/day to you. 

xxx

No comments: