Sunday 7 October 2012

birthday post (part 3 --the dinner)

After walking to the car, and took back the 'mini-shopping' i did for myself, Adrian and i had a glass each of a drink, at an acoustic bar.

a glass of lemonade for me, and a pint of lager for Adrian, we headed and walked back to the restaurant where we booked the meal.




















***


The love for food adventures is something Adrian and i share, and what better way to celebrate my birthday but with food we both love.





**

Also, i am so blessed with lovely pressies and cards from the day. I am blessed. I thank my lucky stars.




my bestfriend K's birthday card. her present was so beautiful,too. she knows me too well.



my bro and sis in law's pressie...



my birthday card from my work colleagues..sweet.

2 comments:

Candelaria said...

Omg the food is crazy...i wish naa ko pag b-day nimo hehehe

kookooforcocopuffs said...

i wish you were here...you and mama, jojo and roi, suzet and mayel ,and mika, and ruby and karla, everyone..

i know how much fun we would all have..;-)