Sunday 7 October 2012

birthday post (part 1-- The Lunch)

i promised my sister that i will write about my recent birthday. although we chatted in the morning of that day over skype, the family want to know the details of the day. or see pictures. (as if there were not enough pics on facebook and instagram already).


i celebrated my birthday at Cambridge. Adrian thought of getting me to Cambridge as its the nearest place with  a japanese restaurant.

i took time off work since i had friends coming to visit for the weekend.

the day started right, and ended perfect.




**

red lips were in order 








Cambridge has beautiful canals













Cambidge has beautiful shops too.


where we had our lunch 





My attentive and lovingAdrian








Ebi Tempura



Salmon sashimi


Beef gyudon






tempura roll



cani tempura

















the courtyard


**

more photos next blog.

No comments: