Saturday 13 August 2011

what's up, friday?

i utilized my friday to a wonderful use..

we planned things for saturday but did it on friday instead..

went to the bank first. and a snack afterwards.








**
went to light candles for my mama's cousin's passing..
the Chapel of the Souls in the Cathedral if so serenely beautiful.

**





bought new shower curtains and throw for the lounge at Heals.



*


coffee and cakes after



*

dinner at San Francesco in Drury Lane



starters.. proscuitto en melone





a group of young japanese girls were in the next table
they were enjoying their meal and having a good chat and hearty laugh (not the loud kind,they were very decent).
i suddenly missed my girlfriends back home,
who know how to have a good time (without being rowdy) and love a good laugh around a meal.




linguini and prawns ..



spaghetti with meat sauce



Shrek the Musical..on the future-to-watch list..



the Covent garden Square on a summer night






cute market stalls

*

going home.



**
it was a lovely start to my weekend..
surely beats having to compromise my own time to be someone's free-skivvy


how did your weekend start, lovelies?

7 comments:

Patricia said...

i want your friday!!!! glad you had a nice time instead of being you know where being taken advantage of by you know who. =) *hugs*

kookooforcocopuffs said...

i want your friday!!!! glad you had a nice time instead of being you know where being taken advantage of by you know who. =) *hugs*

***

the best comment ever!!! hahahaha...thanks,Patricia... i feel vindicated by that comment,haha;-) *hugs back*

Unknown said...

What a great day you had. Yesterday we went to visit Benny (Viv's other half) in the hospital and met there with Jun and Wilma. Earlier in the day, our aunt (also Wi's) called that they were having an impromptu birthday celebration so I invited all of them to go with me. Came home late and stayed overnight at Viv's to keep her company. It was a fun evening even though it was unplanned.

kookooforcocopuffs said...

What a great day you had. Yesterday we went to visit Benny (Viv's other half) in the hospital and met there with Jun and Wilma. Earlier in the day, our aunt (also Wi's) called that they were having an impromptu birthday celebration so I invited all of them to go with me. Came home late and stayed overnight at Viv's to keep her company. It was a fun evening even though it was unplanned.


**

wow,Ate lou, yours seem fun too coz it was spent with friends..i notice the most fun days are those unplanned and just spur-of-the-moment decisions..
i hope tito Benny is ok, nothing serious..send my love to tita Viv..
PS. i cant wait to see the birthday party pics;-)

Aileen said...

Beautiful friday. Beautiful photos. But it is always Adrian who gets my attention! LOL. Cute kaau! :)

kookooforcocopuffs said...

Beautiful friday. Beautiful photos. But it is always Adrian who gets my attention! LOL. Cute kaau! :)

**

thanks,ai..he's not well today..sakit siya..luoy kaayo..how'sCBB? how was the birthday celebration?

Liza said...

Oh, I remember covent garden. I went there by myself. It was late at night and the stores were almost closing. I ate at one restaurant (can't remember the name) where I had the best anchovy butter ever! Then I watched Lion King the musical at a theater close by--I think the same theater where you watched Shrek. It looks familiar. Oh, I wish to go back to London soon!