Wednesday 15 June 2011

conversations with kharla



{photo: kharla, in one of her muni-muni moments}

***

i feel so tired, because i had an all-nighter with my cousin and bestfriend, Kharla;-) and before her, i had a two hour conversation on the phone with my mum.

stressed too from work but thats another blog altogether.


conversations about bags(we always do)

kharla: your bag at the Sade concert was nice.
Chelo: that was high street
kharla: that was nice, but klaro lang puno kaayo, naa nasad ka (it was nice but you overfilled it again, as usual).

(kharla then proceeded to teach me how to minimalise the contents of my bag. she's the queen of light packing).

*my family has a problem with my overfilling my bags, and they often joke that if anyone would try to steal it will never succeed in running far as they will end up with shoulder problems)

~~~~~~~~~~

kharla: di lagi ka tig post ug pictures sa imong mga holidays sa FB noh? (i notice you dont put holiday pics on FB)
chelo: yeah, apart from tapulan ko, i use FB as a social networking, to connect with old and new friends, like a tambayan.
kharla: yeah,bitaw, i noticed that.

*ahh, Facebook is one of my favourite hang-outs to connect with my family and friends. and as much as i love using it to see my family and friends, i know i wont be seen on it when im in cebu for a holiday*

~~~~~~~~~~~

(told her about an incident on FB where one/lady from childhood told me, "im just like you, ive ended up with a caucasian man" and ive read your multiply site" when i asked her how she knew about it "i googled you" *gasp*..and recently just told me one of my exes 'hurt" her)

kharla: maybe she wants to be friends with you or be close to you
chelo; hello, im so accessible in FB. im easy to befriend. if someone's nice to me, why will i be awful to them?
kharla: true, you are very friendly.
kharla; maybe,she's obsessed to be like you.
chelo: hmmnn, very weird.

(in my mind, she needs to gain 200 more pounds then).


**

i know kharla comes on this site so i just need to let her know, i love my phonecalls to her. apart from my phonecalls to my family, it will be the death of me if i cannot talk to them.

kharl, we still have not finished all topics we wanted to cover, as per usual. (topics regarding our 2013 plans..get ready for a mountain hiking adventure,,haha)..;-)

thanks kharl..for everything;-)


8 comments:

Patricia said...

oh, you are so lucky to have kharla in your life! =) and may i say, she's equally blessed to have you in hers.

Aileen said...

I love Kharla. She's so buotan. And so nice. And I really love how close you are to each other.

Oh, love pud diay tika, Chel. Haha.

kookooforcocopuffs said...

oh, you are so lucky to have kharla in your life! =) and may i say, she's equally blessed to have you in hers.

**

oh thanks,Patricia, yes, you're so right, im so lucky to have her;-) i count my blessings everyday;-) im lucky that apart from her, i have you,too;-)

kookooforcocopuffs said...

I love Kharla. She's so buotan. And so nice. And I really love how close you are to each other.

Oh, love pud diay tika, Chel. Haha.

**

hahaha, gibawi in the end, kay manluod gyud ko si karla ra...thanks,Ai..kharla is so lovely and nice..but she has her flaws, she's like a manang and cant take long nights shes so opposite to me on that score,haha..she loves her sleep so much..

thanks ai;-) kabaw sad ka how much you are loved by me;-)

Unknown said...

It is nice to have a cousin/friend like that. Someone you could hang out with and talk about just anything and everything without being interrupted by doing an errand, another "more important" call, etc.

I love big bags too and they all end up as a catch all for everything and then I wonder why they weight a ton.

kookooforcocopuffs said...

It is nice to have a cousin/friend like that. Someone you could hang out with and talk about just anything and everything without being interrupted by doing an errand, another "more important" call, etc.

I love big bags too and they all end up as a catch all for everything and then I wonder why they weight a ton.

**

hi ate lou, kharla is a godsend..i dont know what id do without her. alot of my childhood til teenage experiences we shared together..we are indeed the best of friends..she makes me want to be a better person everyday..

same here,ate lou, the funny thing is, i dont feel the weight anymore..even adrian says my bag is too heavy for anyone to be carrying around the whole day...he said he wont be surprised if i end up with a bad back..haaay, i need to learn to lightly pack..we will soon,ate lou,hahaha;-)

heartsthoughts said...

hi chel. thanks for this. u make me look so good. i feel like a superstar! and i love u so much! im blessed to have u n my life. im always thankful for our friendship.

kookooforcocopuffs said...

hi chel. thanks for this. u make me look so good. i feel like a superstar! and i love u so much! im blessed to have u n my life. im always thankful for our friendship.

***

i love you,kharl..kulang ra ang usa ka blog to tell you how much..you have proven 1000x at least how much of a friend you are;-)