Monday 7 March 2011

some load via email

late last night, just before i got ready for bed, i received two sad news. nwaahh! it felt like a blow,just on the night before a day i was looking forward to,where i head and organized a convention for therapists in my university.

the first news was that my friend's brother in law (T) who is also a friend, is paralized from the neck down after he was mugged nearby a cash machine one night. a group of thugs hit his head and his neck with something heavy and blunt. right now,T,is bedbound, paralized (on C4) and is on catheter. I feel sorry for him and my friend. T's brother is also a good friend as he always rings me come early may/june to book a date for the annual bbq birthday for his wife. i was consoling my friend P just before i went to bed and prayed for T.

the second news is that my Lolo P (my lola Anita's) brother is in hospital ICU due to heart attack. it saddens me so much because it must be very painful for my mom and esp for my lola, who loves her brother dearly.i also said the rosary for my Lolo P. although i was so young when i met him, he was a constant visitor to our Cagayan De Oro home to visit his son (my mama's cousin) who used to work at my father's business.

such sad news that connects to people i care deeply for..


**

this morning, i felt tired and if i could cancel my event today,i would've. but, i couldnt. so i went to uni, after 2 big mugs of black coffee knowing id be running from one end to another and making sure the event went well.

it was a great day today, a success, as i prayed and worked for.


**

i wish you light and love, all of you who accidentally drop by this page, and all of you who come here constantly.

when you're happy, its contagious and i get happy,too.

praying for wonderful blessings to all of you..


**




photos that make me happy..mementos of an impromptu picnic when my sister was here last year.

i cant believe it..its been a year since she was here.

6 comments:

Shutterfairy said...

hello chelly belly..here' s one big tight hug for you.. if only there's no sadness anymore, just happy-ness..

Mimi said...

oh no Chel! so sorry to hear that. *big, tight hug* i'll pray with you.

Belle Mariée said...

this is so sad chel... hope youre well over there... take care!

kookooforcocopuffs said...

hello chelly belly..here' s one big tight hug for you.. if only there's no sadness anymore, just happy-ness..

**

thanks,Mai..i love that, happy-ness;-) i wish for that too;-)

kookooforcocopuffs said...

oh no Chel! so sorry to hear that. *big, tight hug* i'll pray with you.

**

thanks Mims..i truly appreciate the hugs and the prayers..xx

kookooforcocopuffs said...

this is so sad chel... hope youre well over there... take care!

**

Hi jo..thanks so much.im ok.not too bad;-)