Sunday 16 January 2011

phone photo dump week..

archiving.

yes. call it that. (or just phone photo dumping)


***



me,me, me...new year photos



new year celebration photos




starter yumm


**



italian dinner last week


**

date night with A



L: baggy-yo..R:canuseemradrianandmissragen?



le pain quotidien snackaboo..




make-up stops..needed some stocks for my girly room..carnaby street



L: isthatme? selfportrait in the toilet..waiting for the cubicle to be free (LOL)..R: bookywoky in Waterstones





L: paperchase bride and groom card..cute....R: on the train home




manggang hilaw and bagoong..



L: tesco shopping..midweek shop...R: stopping at a rail crossing


**

phew..i need to get rid of 300++ photos on my phone..this is a good way to archive them, doncha tink?

2 comments:

Jo Quijada said...

CHEL, got soooo hungry looking at your food photos. and the manggang hilaw with hipon -- ay, kalami!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND ADRIAN! have a fabulous 2011! :D

kookooforcocopuffs said...

hi Pie!! thank you so much for the greetngs..happy new year to you and B & B too:-)

the manggang hilaw ang hipon are definitely one of my faves..get yourself na:-)