Monday 24 May 2010

my heart...my heart





i miss this little person.

i so so miss her, and if only there is a superlative to describe that, i wish i could borrow it and use it in this sentence.

the photos just remind me how wonderful a father my brother is. he goes through lengths for my niece, that i dont remember my father even did for us.

he is a devoted dad, and he gave up alot for this beautiful little person.

he gave up to travel here, he gave up his dreams, and a whole lot more.

but eventhough life may seem not fair for the meantime for him and his family, its all worth it, because he has my niece.

and i think, that alone is worth it.


***

i cannot wait to have more nieces and nephews from my other siblings.

that will surely make my mom and myself truly happy.

so roi (and suzette), and ana (and future boylet,lol)---do not disappoint.

2 comments:

Shutterfairy said...

nalingaw ko sa boylet..hahahah.. swerte kaayo your pamangkins Chel. they have an Aunt (and family) to love them to death.

kookooforcocopuffs said...

oh mai, i hope my niece will remember me..she'll be big when i go home na..=) thank you for saying that..=)