Wednesday 26 May 2010

i miss you every single day





my mama and i spoke on the phone today and she mentioned how my blog entry about Mika made her smile. she misses her every single day.

Mama keeps saying Mika is a "lola's girl" , saying how she is so fond of her and it aches her that she doesnt see the "apo" as much as she can.

Its funny because that entry was for me, I needed to post some Mika photos on my blog because thats how i remember things, people, and thats how i thresh things out in my system, lay them in words and photos and throw in some sentiments, voila! reflection thats embedded in my brain.

oh i miss this child so dearly.

and i actually regret not taking alot more photos of her.

(well, i did take lots, but clearly, not lots enough to last me the next year).






i find the photos of Mika and her mommy so lovely, because i remember what we were doing that very moment.

i miss my family. I miss this little girl. The girl who changed the dynamics of the family in a single moment because she came into the world.

She holds all our hearts with just one look, one smile. This girl holds the cards.

2 comments:

Shutterfairy said...

Mika is like saying.. you are all under my spell. hahhaha...

kookooforcocopuffs said...

hahaha, true mai..in fact, we all are under her spell...=)