Wednesday 21 April 2010

'fessing up




a confession: i dont know what to blog.

i dont.

my sister laughs at me because she thinks otherwise. what with the daily 'suroys' and picnics we've been doing (and the at least 4x weekly london girly-sisterly-bonding we've been having)she thinks blog-drought was the last thing i should be having.

mai-mai has helpful hints: my family,'laags' and 'suroys', and other plans.

aileen has stern orders for me to blog, and yes, you girls, who are here, are soooo kind, i am pressured to write and say something blogworthy.

i feel my daily "laags" are not worth enough a read. they're lame, and just ordinary. laughable even. only tweeter-worthy the most. my daily nothings--those tweets.

but blogs are different. blogs are sacred. they're your/our own space and that is special.

i suppose, with the advent of microblogging and status posting, i dont know how to segregate my life in their own cupboards and boxes.

weird? i know. due to my being obsessive, i segregate things in little compartments so to less complicate life. the sad thing is, even my thoughts have to be in its own pigeon-holes.

so in the event that i dont know what to blog: i blog about not about knowing what to write.


so my girlfriends,i implore you please update your blogs.

i love to get ideas and inspiration from your writings.

i know i cant write about babies and children as i dont have my own, and maybe, i wont be able to write about things that excite you if its totally different from what i'm experiencing for the moment, but maybe, some way or another, there are some parts of the life you live, where i can be pointed to-- that eureka moment; some wonderful juicy topic/interesting enough for me to write about, or inspiring enough for me to motivate (or kick) me to start dusting the keyboards again.

then maybe, i can see some semblance of the ME im looking for.

coz right now, amidst all these busy-ness and running around like a headless chicken in between a flurry of activities, i feel lost.


***


8 comments:

Shutterfairy said...

See? even Anna thinks you have so much to blogs. You used to show us LONDON Chel.. places you've been, restos you visited, even the sights on your trips to the bank.

Blog. Blog. Blog.

kookooforcocopuffs said...

oh mai, you have been my number one 'blog' supporter since day 1,LOL, you keep insistng i should write..im really touched.. i will try to get the groove back into my blogging...eversince that event that happened with my cousin on FB, and me feeling too sensitive, i have had a double take on my life recently..should i actually be writing the things im writing? should i be actually blog the things im blogging, and be misconstrued (like some people have misconstrued me before)? mura ko natugkan ug four kabuok conscience..weird noh? i always remember someone wise told me, that as long as im talking about MY life, and truths in my life, grand or not, i have done nothing wrong...but then again, i feel sad if someone misunderstand me..;-( and it knocks me for six.

thank you though..i might, write..even just for people like you (and the rest of the supergirls) who never waver in their understanding of me.*hugs*

Aileen said...

Just blog, Chel.
Even your daily laags are worth reading.

I love reading you,
even entries like this when you say you have nothing to blog about. :)

tinkerbelle said...

Dont stress too much ate chelo:)

tinkerbelle said...

I dont know... but for me... i find blogs a glipmse of a person's life. to know how that person lives.
I dont have the right words here..
but i do belive...
at the end of the day, were all equal.heheh

im not making sense right now., heheh

kookooforcocopuffs said...

Just blog, Chel.
Even your daily laags are worth reading.

I love reading you,
even entries like this when you say you have nothing to blog about. :)

**

thanks ai:-)thats such precious words=)

kookooforcocopuffs said...

Dont stress too much ate chelo:)

**

thanks Ting!! =) *hugs*

kookooforcocopuffs said...

I dont know... but for me... i find blogs a glipmse of a person's life. to know how that person lives.
I dont have the right words here..
but i do belive...
at the end of the day, were all equal.heheh

im not making sense right now., heheh

**

true ting..i get what youre trying to say=) whatever we say on our blogs are our thoughts, and our lives, and it is a part of us we share, thus, its fair to do so=) (is that what you mean?,LOL)