Thursday 4 March 2010

picnic stories





my sister and i have planned so much for the coming days.
its no secret i'm still in university for two days and and also in placement for the first two weeks she's here. plus, i'm also studying at some days for my assignments.

all the planned activities may sound too hopeful but hopefully not.

but heres hoping all our plans are going to come true.

so what have we planned so far?

-picnic at the nearby wildlife park
-trips to london town at least once a week. (Spitalfield market, Portobello Market road,etc)
-watch another westend theatre show (Lion King? Chicago? Wicked?)
- watch a movie or two: Alice in Wonderland (in 3D)
-a barbeque in the garden
-exercise (yes, she promised to kick me to start using my gym memebership,LOL)
-photos,photos,photos


(Ana feel free to remind me what else i havent included in this list)

1 comment:

Fil San Jose said...

tweet a little! hehehe! AMISHU dear Chelilly, and your happy presence!